This super speed 18MP USB 3.0 microscope digital camera comes packed with a reduction lens, a USB cable, two adapters, and a 0.01mm calibration slide. The digital camera captures still microscopy images, streams live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (see version information below). The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. The 0.5X reduction lens allowas for a larger field of view. You can edit and process images in a manner similar to PhotoShop. The Windows software included allows you to make notes, shapes, watermarks, and precise measurements with ease. You can analyze, present, and share images of samples and specimen by simply connecting the camera to your computer's USB port, and inserting the lense into your microscope's eye-tube or trinocular port. Featuring built-in C-mount compatibility and 23.2mm reduction lens adapter, our camera can be attached to any instrument with a C-mount or a 23mm, a 30mm and a 30.5mm photo port. The camera is equipped with CMOS color sensor, and comes with a super speed USB 3.0 cable, four mounting sizes (23.2mm, 30mm, 30.5mm, and 25.4mm C-mount), and instructions.
- Image sensor: Aptina 1/2.3inch color CMOS; Resolution: 4912x3684 pixels (18M pixels); Pixel size: 1.25 um x 1.25 um; SNR: 36.3 dB; Dynamic Range: 65.8 dB; Frame speed: 5.6fps at 4912x3684, 18.1fps at 2456x1842, 32.2fps at 1228x922
- Interface: USB 3.0 (compatible with USB 2.0); Reduction lens: 0.5X, fit to 23.2mm eyepiece tube; 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division
- Mounting: C-mount or eyepiece tube (23.2mm/30mm/30.5mm)
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system
- 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects